Just Free VPN Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just Free VPN Forum

Free Forum for JustFreeVPN.COM Free VPN service website

2 posters

Problems connecting with vpn servoce

DurhamRanger
    DurhamRanger

Problems connecting with vpn servoce Empty Problems connecting with vpn servoce

Post  DurhamRanger Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:45 pm

Have used Justfreevpn successfully in the past but this evening cannot get either wife's ipad or my windows 7 to log in. I've checked and re-checked the settings but still can't get on. This is what I get when I try to connect:

error 800: the remote connection was not made because the attempted VPN tunnels failed.

Can anyone help?? This stuff is way over my head...
    Justme

Problems connecting with vpn servoce Empty Re: Problems connecting with vpn servoce

Post  Justme Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:58 pm

I'm having connectivity issues,but my message is different to yours. In an attempt to fine an answer about my on problem, I did see on another forum that you need to open a firewall. Hopefully you'll get an answer here. And hopefully this vpn will be back up soon. Appears it's having troubles.
    DurhamRanger
    DurhamRanger

Problems connecting with vpn servoce Empty Re: Problems connecting with vpn servoce

Post  DurhamRanger Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:37 am

After reading your msg I thought I should try the connection again and it logged in with no problem. It must have been a temporary problem with Just free.
    In the meantime I've been using bestcanadavpm.com which seemed to work equally as well. The reviewers out there seem to think its a little faster than just free. I didn't really notice any significant difference.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 03, 2024 5:17 am